- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 4 Tbsp. Natrel butter, frozen and grated
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh chopped chives
- 1 cup Island Farms buttermilk
- 1/2 cup Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
Preheat oven to 450°F.Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or coat with cooking spray.In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and pepper.
Cut in grated Natrel butter until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add shredded cheese and chives; toss to combine.
Stir in Island Farms buttermilk and Island Farms by Natrel sour cream until just combined. Don’t over mix.
Drop dough in 1/4 cup rounds onto prepared baking sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly browned.