Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
Get a head-start on your holiday baking! Find a few extra hours this week to prepare these crowd-pleasing peanut butter balls that you can freeze and take out of the freezer the morning of your holiday party.
- 1/2 cup New Natrel butter
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1. Melt butter and peanut butter in saucepan, over low
heat. In large bowl, mix crispy rice cereal and confectioners'
sugar well. Pour melted butter and peanut butter over
cereal and sugar and blend together thoroughly.
- 2. Form into 1 inch or smaller balls, spread on cookie sheets, chill until firm in refrigerator (or leave overnight).
- 3. Melt chocolate in double boiler and keep melted while working with balls. A teaspoon is best to use in dipping the balls in chocolate. Dip well until coated and place on cookie sheet and refrigerate until firm.
- Source: All Recipes; thanks to our friends at Farmers Dairy