Double Salmon Dip
Our thanks to Sarah from Victoria, BC for submitting this recipe.
- 1 can of salmon, drained and skin removed
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 package (about 75 g) of smoked salmon, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped chives
- 1/2 cup Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- Start by stirring together the canned salmon, lemon juice, mayonnaise, and salt. Then fold in the smoked salmon and chives.
- Whip the whipping cream into soft peaks. Set aside.
- Next, gently fold the whipped cream into the salmon mixture in two additions.
- Serve with crackers or chips now or refrigerate until you are ready to serve.