- 3 cups strong coffee, well chilled
- 3 cups Island Farms by Natrel Half & Half cream
- 3 tbsp or more of sugar
- ¼ cup or more of the liqueur of your choice: Amaretto, Kahlua, Bailey’s, Frangelico, etc.
- A few ice cubes
- In a blender, thoroughly mix coffee, cream, sugar, liqueur and ice cubes.
- Pour into 4 large glasses that have been chilled in the freezer.
- Garnish with whipped cream; decorate with summer berries and brown sugar crystals, if desired.
- Serve on ice.
For a non-alcoholic coffee, replace the liqueur with 5 to 10 mL (1 to 2 tsp) of the flavour extract of your choice: almond, vanilla, coffee or other. Allow refrigeration time, if necessary.