- 375 g (1 - 1/2 cups) chocolate wafer crumbs
- 90 mL (1/4 cup + 2 Tbsp) melted Island Farms Butter
- 741 mL (3 cups) Island Farms Ice Cream
- 247 mL (1 cup) of partially thawed whipped topping
- Sundae syrup or crushed wafer crumbs for garnish
- Combine crumbs with melted butter and press firmly into a 22 cm (9" inch) pie plate.
- Soften ice cream and pat onto crust.
- Ice with whipped topping.
- Garnish with syrup or wafer crumbs.
- Cover and freeze until ready to serve.
At Christmas, make with Island Farms Peppermint Candy Ice Cream
and top with crushed candy cane pieces.