Ice Cream Sandwiches
The beauty of this recipe is that you can use any type of cookie you like, combined with your favourite flavour of Island Farms Ice Cream. We make our ice cream with real, fresh milk and cream. It’s the difference you can taste!
- 1 box of cookies
- 1.65 L container of Island Farms Ice Cream (softened)
- 1 package of mini chocolate chips or candy sprinkles
- Place 12 cookies on a cookie sheet, flat side up.
- Working quickly, top each cookie with a scoop of Island Farms Ice Cream.
- Top each with another cookie and gently push down until the ice creamreaches the edges.
- Freeze for two hours.
- Remove and roll edges in chocolate chips or sprinkles.
- Cover and return to freezer until ready to serve.