Cinnamon Rice Pudding
Our thanks to Jessie from Port Alberni, BC for sharing this recipe with us. This is a nice light “Rice Pudding for Two” recipe.
- 1/3 cup pre-cooked white rice (in a little bit of water)
- 1 cup Island Farms Skim Milk
- 1 cinnamon stick in chunks
- 2 Tbsp. sugar or sweetener substitute
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- Garnish with a little sprinkle of powdered cinnamon
- First cook white rice as usual.
- Don’t boil all the water, rice should be almost done and still moist.
- Once rice is ready add all other ingredients.
- Slowly bring to a boil on top of stove, turn down to low and simmer until desired consistency is reached.
- Let cool.
- Remove cinnamon stick pieces before serving.