Our thanks to Yasmeen from Victoria, BC for submitting this recipe.
- 1 pound fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons Natrel butter
- 1/3 cup Island Farms by Natrel whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese
- In a skillet over medium heat, saute mushrooms in butter for 5 minutes. Add cream. Continue to cook until most of the liquid is gone. Add salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Place mushrooms in shallow baking dish. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350F for 12 minutes, or until cheese is golden brown.