- 2 cups Island Farms by Natrel 1% Cottage Cheese
- 1 cup Island Farms by Natrel Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. each lemon juice and worcestershire sauce.
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 green onions
- 1 small jar marinated artichokes (without the oil)
- As many handfulls of fresh spinach as you want
- Salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste
In food processor blend cottage, cream and cheddar cheeses with the lemon juice and worcestershire sauce. Add garlic, green onions, artichokes and fresh spinach and mix well. Salt, pepper and hot sauce to taste.
Pour into shallow oven-proof dish. Cover and bake at 350 F for 20-25 minutes.
Top with more green onions if desired.
Serve warm with multigrain chips and/or fresh vegetables.