Our thanks to Teisha from Port Coquitlam for sharing this recipe with us.
- 1 (2 lb.) bag diced or cubed hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup New Natrel butter, melted
- 1 cup Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can Island Farms table or whipping cream
- 2 cups plus 1/4 cup separated Old cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 Tbsp. fine bread crumbs
- Mix everything together except the bread crumbs and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Put into a greased casserole dish and sprinkle bread crumbs and remaining cheddar on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 40 minutes or until bubbling and golden on top.