Our thanks to Cheryl from Victoria, BC for submitting this recipe. Cheryl toasts English muffins, then spreads the dip on the muffins and adds scrambled eggs and ham and makes what she says is the most amazing breakfast sandwich!
- 8 oz. Island Farms by Natrel cream cheese
- 2 cups Island Farms by Natrel sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion (can be omitted if you are not a fan)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Combine all ingredients and spoon into a 1 quart baking dish.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bubbly and hot.
- Serve with bread slices, crackers or veggies.